EPDM Rubber Roofs
Whatever the Weather EPDM Membrane protects your Property
Suitable for residential and commercial roofing applications, including green roofs, this roofing membrane is the of choice for many.
Here are some of its advantages for your home:
- Unmatched weatherability
- Pressure-sensitive accessories available for virtually any penetration or detail.
- No maintenance roofing system
Safe and Speedy Installation
- No torches or hot asphalt are required, a flame, heat free safer installation for your property.
- Less weight on your roof than mod-bit 2-ply systems
- one piece sheet equals no joints... no leaks
- Faster installation means less disruption to you, the home owner
- Year round application
- Whether its small or large flat roof, a refurbishment or a new build - EPDM Rubber Membrane is the right choice for you
Superior Roof Performance
- Greater resistance to ponding water, hail, UV damage and cyclical membrane fatigue
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Restoration friendly
- Easy to install new roof penetrations at a later date e.g. air conditioning
Suffering from a leaky, troublesome flat roof?
Simply get in touch
We are an approved EPDM Rubber Roof Installer, based in Coventry and have been working within the building industry for over 30 years.
Choose Lanigan Building & Roofing Services for your installation and we will provide you with a written 20 year Membrane Guarantee
Call us now on 07930 188582 or 02476 694295